DOLBY ATMOS would be the next-generation surround sound technology. During the year 2012, Dolby Laboratories announced this DOLBY ATMOS in April 2012, then the technology in June 2012.
After this system was introduced, it was then introduced into cinemas, and slowly it was also included in smartphones, as well as on other Android devices. For the Dolby Surround system, 64 speakers have been placed in different directions to create the 3D surround sound effect.
How to install DOLBY ATMOS APK without rooting an Android phone?
Currently, it has been seen that there are only a few Android devices and that it comes with the preinstalled Dolby Atmos. With regard to the installation of DOLBY ATMOS APK on Android devices, the main element you will see is that there is no need to rooting the device.
But if you have a rooted smartphone, you can install Dolby Atmos on Android by only flashing a Dolby Atmos zip file. If you have an unrooted Android device, you can install it using Dolby Apk.
Requirements for the installation of DOLBY ATMOS
Before starting the Dolby Atmos installation process, you must check certain important conditions, otherwise it is not possible.
- The first thing you need to know is that you must have an Android phone.
- You must have the Google Play Music app because it will not work on other music players such as Spotify Premium.
- Then you need to download DOLBY ATMOS APK.
Here are the steps you need to follow to install DOLBY ATMOS APK on an Android phone without any kind of root.
- The very first thing to do is to download the DOLBY ATMOS Apk file to the device.
- After downloading, you must make sure that you have enabled the installation from unknown sources from settings.
- After this installation, the Apk file and you have to restart the Android phone.
- After that, do not open the Dolby app because you need to install the Google Play Music app from the Google Play Store.
- You should note that this DOLBY ATMOS app only works on the Google Play Music app and not on any other app.
- After installing it, you need to disable the default equalizer on the Android phone. This is important as if you are not deactivating; then an unfortunate error will flash on the screen when you try to read it in the DOLBY ATMOS system.
- You can disable this in the settings or find it in Google Play Music.
- After that, open the Google Play Music app, and then try clicking on three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
- After that, you have to click on the settings in the navigation play music, then scroll down.
- After that, go into the equalizer then open the DOLBY ATMOS and listen to the music of your choice. Then you will enjoy the sound of DOLBY ATMOS.
Here are the steps to install DOLBY ATMOS APK on your Android device.