With the Meizu V8, V8 Pro and 16X, Meizu also announced Meizu 8X.
Unlike the Meizu 16X, the Meizu 8X does not have an integrated fingerprint sensor. Instead, it is equipped with a traditional fingerprint scanner located at the back. Unlocking the face is also in progress, so there are several options to secure the phone.
Running the Meizu 8X is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC with an option between 4GB and 6GB RAM, as well as 64GB and 128GB of onboard storage. It has a slightly larger 6.2-inch 1080p + 18.5: 9 image size and a screen-to-body ratio of 89.6%. The side glasses are only 1.7 mm thick and the chin is a bit bigger at 4.8 mm.
In terms of cameras, the Meizu 8X is equipped with a 12-megapixel primary camera with two-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel depth sensor for shooting. For selfies, there is a 20-megapixel shooter.
Meizu X8 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, Flyme OS
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.2 inches Full HD + screen, resolution of 2220 x 1080 pixels, ~ 401ppi
- 2.2 GHz octa-core processor Snapdragon 710 10 nm
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM LPDDR4X
- 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 internal memory
- Wi-Fi 802.11 AC (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- HSPA +, Dual 4G VoLTE
- 12 megapixel + 5 megapixel rear camera with two-color LED flash, f / 1.9 aperture, dual PD focus, 1.4 μm pixel size, Sony IMX362 / Samsung 2L7 sensor
- 20 megapixel front camera, f / 2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 151.2 × 74.6 × 7.8 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Colors: White, Black, Blue
- 3210mAh battery with fast charge mCharge
Here is the price for the different configurations of the Meizu 8X.
- 4GB + 64GB – CNY 1,598 (~ 12,600 php / 233 USD)
- 6GB + 64GB – CNY 1,798 (~ 14,200 Php / 262 USD)
- 6GB + 128GB – 1,998 CNY (~ 15,800 php / 292 USD)