The Meizu C9 has just been officially launched and offers modest specifications to meet the needs of those looking for an economical smartphone.
the Meizu C9 sticks to the 18: 9 screen because it skips the notch that everyone has. The screen itself measures at 5.45 inches, diagonally, with a resolution of 1400 x 720 pixels.
It sports a Unisoc SC9832E quad-core processor, with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. It's a chipset that should be enough to handle everyday tasks, and maybe some basic games.
The battery is rated at 3,000 mAh, which is more than enough to last a day or two, given the underpowered hardware it needs to be powered.
As a bonus, Meizu added a decent set of cameras. We have a 13-megapixel main camera in the back, while at the front there is an 8-megapixel shooter for taking selfies.
Meizu C9 Specifications
- Android Oreo
- Dual SIM card, dual standby
- 5.45-inch HD + IGZO display, 1440 x 720 pixel resolution, ~ 282ppi
- Unisoc SC9832E 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- GPU Mali-T820 MP1
- 16GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 8 megapixel front camera, f / 2.2
- 13 megapixel rear camera, f / 2.2, LED flash
- HSPA +, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, GLONASS
- Headphone jack
- micro USB
- Dimensions: 146.2 x 71.2 x 9.7mm
- Weight 150g
- Colors: Black, Blue
- Non removable battery 3000mAh
The Meizu C9 will initially be available via Amazon India for INR4,999 (~ Php3,700)but will eventually return to his official SRP of INR5.999 (~ Php4.500). Moreover, his official arrival and his price in the Philippines are not yet known.