The widespread Realme U1 has finally been formalized and boasts the title of the first smartphone with the new MediaTek Helio P70 processor.
the Realme U1 comes with a processor with four-core Cortex-A73 performance, four-core Cortex-A53 efficiency and a 2.1 GHz clock speed. It will come with a powerful Mali-G72 MP3 GPU, as well as storage and RAM configurations of 3GB / 32GB and 4GB / 64GB.
It is based on a 12nm FinFET process and has advanced AI processing prowess.
Speaking of AI, the Realme U1 boasts of a 25-megapixel Sony selfie camera, bundled with AI Beauty + and the hybrid HDR.
At the back we have a 13 megapixel main camera with a 2 megapixel secondary sensor for portrait mode. It also features different studio light effects, slow motion video recording, and Super Vivid 2.0 technology from Realme.
Realme also uses its artificial intelligence technologies on the U1 battery. This thing comes with a 3,500mAh battery, which offers even better longevity as it can intelligently allocate resources to improve efficiency.
A fingerprint scanner is located at the back, while the 25-megapixel front camera is also used for its quick-release function of the face.
As for the design, the Realme U1 has clearly tons of resemblance to the OPPO F9. In addition to the truly identical specifications, the U1 features a "dewdrop" shaped notch, a 2.5D glass back and a metal frame. It's basically a more affordable equivalent of the Realme 2 Pro.
Specifications Realme U1
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.2
- Dual SIM card, dual standby
- 6.3 inch FHD + IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~ 409ppi
- 19: 9 aspect ratio, 90.8% screen / body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 2.1 GHz Processor
- 3 GB / 4 GB of RAM
- GPU MP3 Mali-G72
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 25 megapixel front camera, Sony IMX576, f / 2.0
- Dual 13 megapixel (f / 2.2) + 2 megapixel (f / 2.4) rear cameras, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner, unlock the face
- HSPA +, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, GLONASS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- micro USB
- Dimensions: 157 x 74 x 8mm
- Weight: 168g
- Colors: Ambitious Black, Brave Blue, Burning Gold
- Non removable battery 3,500mAh, charger 5V / 2A
The Realme U1 will be available for a price of INR11.999 (~ Php8.900) for the 3GB / 32GB model, while the 4GB / 64GB configuration is at 14,999 rupees (~ 11,200 php). He will arrive in India on December 5th, while his official price and availability here in the Philippines have not been announced yet.